The AmenitiesCanvas utilizes innovative styling using the latest materials and trades to create stylish, yet comfortable, living spaces for families of all ages. Suites fill with natural light, the fit and finish is elevated, and the level of craftsmanship is revealed.
ROOFTOP TERRACEEntertain guests or simply sit back, take a deep breath, and relax as a gentle breeze greets you on the luxurious rooftop terrace. This outdoor oasis offers stunning views overlooking greenspace as far as the eye can see in virtually every direction.
JACUZZI / SPA ROOMLet the stress of the day fl oat away as you unwind in the Jacuzzi / Spa Room. Or soothe the aching muscles you just put through their paces in the Fitness Room. At Canvas On the Rouge, the choice is yours.
PARTY ROOMHosting 5 or 25? The Party Room at Canvas is fully-appointed with everything you require to make your gathering of friends, family – whomever, all you imagined it could be.
- Architecturally designed building.
- Sprinkler building.
- Elegant lounge for social gatherings
- Spacious party room.
- Relaxing whirlpool spa.
- Beautiful landscaping throughout the property.
- Well-equipped fitness studio with free weight area.
- Beautiful landscaping throughout property.
- Glass and rail treatment on balconies/terraces.
- Roof top terrace with stunning views.
- Luxurious guest suite.
- Well lit underground garage.
- On grade and underground visitor parking.
- Private locker facilities available for purchase.
- Convenient mail room located off lobby.
- Secure parcel room adjacent to concierge.
- Soaring 9’ ceilings, as per plan.
- Ground floor and Penthouse 10’ ceilings, as per plan.
- Solid-core suite entry door with high quality finish hardware.
- Porcelain floor tiles in suite foyer, laundry, kitchen and washrooms, as per plan. Purchaser’s choice of colour from vendors’ standard samples.
- Kwikset hardware throughout.
- Laminate flooring in all bedroom (s), living/dining from the vendors’ samples.
- Upgraded 5 ½” stepped baseboard with 2 ¾” stepped door casing, painted with semi-gloss latex paint.
- Two panel square doors, as per plan.
- Textured ceilings throughout except in kitchen area, bathroom (s) and laundry areas which are finished with white semi-gloss latex paint.
- Interior walls painted with two coats of flat latex paint (kitchen, bathroom(s), all interior doors and all trim painted with semi-gloss latex paint.
- Walk-in closets, as per plan.
- White shelving in closets.
- Finished balcony on terraces with sliding glass doors, as per plan.
- Deluxe kitchen cabinets featuring extended upper cabinets to complement 9’ ceiling from vendors’ standard samples, as per plan.
- Hanstone quartz or of equal or better-quality countertop from vendor’s standard samples.
- Open concept kitchen with breakfast bar, as per plan.
- Decorative glass tile backsplash from vendors’ standard samples.
- Contemporary single lever pull-out faucet
- Stainless-steel kitchen sink.
ENERGY EFFICIENT APPLIANCES
- Stainless steel frost-free refrigerator, dishwasher, stove, combination microwave/hood fan vented to the exterior.
- Energy Star where applicable.
- Space saving stacked washer/dryer vented to the exterior.
- All appliances connected and ready to use.
- Quality vanity cabinets from vendors’ standard samples.
- Hanstone quartz or of equal or better-quality countertop with drop in china basin.
- Imported porcelain floor tiles.
- 5’ soaker tub or shower, as per plan.
- Porcelain wall tile in all shower stalls and tub enclosures.
- Single lever faucet with chrome finish in all bathrooms.
- Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
- Stainless steel plumbing fixtures.
- Mirrors in all bathrooms.
- Strip lighting in all bathrooms and powder room.
- White bathroom accessories to include towel bar, tissue dispenser and soap holder.
- Shower, as per plan.
MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS
- Energy efficient individual climate control heating and air conditioning with fan coil.
- Individual domestic hot water system in each suite.
- Individual hydro metering.
- Individual service panel.
- Heavy duty cable for stove and dryer.
- Classic white decora style switches and receptacles throughout.
- Split electrical outlets at counter level for small appliances.
- All suites pre-wired for cable, television, telephone and internet.
- Smoke detectors in each suite.
- Decorative ceiling light fixtures in hallways, den, bedroom, laundry/storage, capped ceiling outlet in living/dining room, as per plan.
SECURITY & COMFORT
- 16 hour night concierge during the week with 24 hours per day on weekends and statutory holiday.
- Surveillance cameras in lobby, main entrance, garage and other select locations.
- Resident key FOB access throughout all common areas.
- Panic buttons dispersed throughout underground parking lot.
- Rough-in for suite alarm system.
- All suites are warrantied under one/two year and seven-year warranty plan according to Tarion’s Regulations for Condominium Suites.
|Name||CANVAS ON THE ROUGE|
|Developer||Flato Developments Inc|
|Expected Completion||Dec 2020|
|Building Height||6 Stories|
|Number Of Units||111 Units|
|Unit Size||From 604 sq. ft. To 1024 sq. ft.|
|Unit Price||From $444,900 To $747,900|
|Exterior||Brick / Stone|
|Amenities||* Fitness Area
* Whirlpool Spa
* Rooftop Terrace
* Underground Parking
* Guest Suite
|Deposit Structure||$5,000 with Signing
$5,000 in 30 Days
Balance to 5% in 60 Days
5% in 365 Days
5% in 540 Days
5% on Occupancy
|Bicycle Storage Cost||$0|
|Fees Per Square Foot||$743|
|Address||9700 Ninth Line, Markham, ON|
|Major Intersection||Major Mackenzie & Ninth Line|
|Postal Code||L6B 1A8|